Is your business not getting enough new business leads? If so, do not panic, here are some things you can do.
- Review where you are spending most of your time, generally people not getting enough leads are spending not enough time on generating new leads. So try to take yourself out of the business and work on some marketing initiatives.
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts for instance is your business networking time worth the time or could it be spent somewhere else.
- Get yourself a website that works, only when you have a website that works should you try online traffic techniques such as pay per click, search engine optimization and social media marketing. There is no point in getting traffic when your website is not working so it would be a waste of money.
- Get yourself some referral partners aligned in your target markets. For instance a personal trainer should have referral partnerships with a pysio, chiro, nutritionalist, dietitian, supplement store, fitness equipment retailer, gym memberships to name a few. Develop your own referral partner umbrella.
- Develop a referral system from your clients. Start out by asking for them at a specific point in your sales process.
- Visit and call clients. Or even have a client newsletter. Saying hello reminds them you are available to help.
- Try techniques to reactivate old inactive clients.
- Have a multi-strategies marketing effort, do not just rely on one or two methods.
- Have a plan that is realistic to implement new marketing strategies, don’t forget you may get busy as well with work. So small but steady steps towards the plan will do, it should not be a Sprint.
For a review of your new business leads and the ways you can overcome these, contact tax accounting Adelaide on 08833744600 or contact us here at this website.
Break free with Tax Accounting Adelaide Services call us on 83374460
- Sole trader, Partnership, Company and Trust Tax and BAS returns;
- Self Managed Super Funds;
- Bookkeeping and Choosing Accounting Software;
- New business Start ups Advise;
- Specialising in personal training businesses;
- Improving your business through our business blood test check up;
- We help you get leads with our own business networking events.
More than just Bookkeeping, Bas returns and Tax returns – At Tax Accounting Adelaide we use accounting to grow your business