South Australian $10k cash grants for small businesses impacted by COVID-19, explained simply
Applications for the grant will open shortly and be available until 1 June 2020.
Applications for the grant will open shortly and be available until 1 June 20
*To be eligible for the one-off $10,000 emergency cash grants, a business must:
- Employ people in South Australia
- Have turnover of more than $75,000
- Have payroll of less than $1.5 million, and not entitled to a payroll tax waiver under COVID-19 support measures introduced by the state government
- Have an ABN and were carrying on the operation of a business in SA on 1 March, 2020
- Have been subject to closure or highly impacted by COVID-19 related restrictions^
- Use the funds to support activities related to the operation of the business
- Apply by June 1, 2020.
^Businesses eligible for the Commonwealth JobKeeper payment will be deemed to be highly impacted by COVID-19 restrictions.
NB: If a business has received any SA Government grants provided to address COVID-19 related business impacts, these payments will be deducted from the $10,000 grant.
Related COVID-19 info