Revealed – Exploit using your strengths
Many business owners know that some things work really well for their business.
At our recent business networking event we discussed the topic of how to exploit your strengths in your business:
- Listen to what people say about you. Ask them how they found you? Why they came back? What your business is doing right?
- Ask for testimonials or feedback from the people who are coming back as clients.
- Do more of what you know is working for you. Is that your signage, online marketing or service?
- Fine tune what you say about what you do.
- Make yourself sound unique by what people say about you. Say a story about how you added value to clients. Perhaps justify your extra value and service that makes you worth being more expensive than the cheapest person in town.
- Answer the simple and regular questions most of your target client will be asking.
- go further than others and you will get referrals.
- Spoil your clients and have systems to be consistently fantastic to build your brand.
For help with your small business growth speak to Tax Accounting Adelaide on 83374460
Break free with Tax Accounting Adelaide Services call us on 83374460
- Sole trader, Partnership, Company and Trust Tax and BAS returns;
- Self Managed Super Funds;
- Bookkeeping and Choosing Accounting Software;
- New business Start ups Advise;
- Specialising in personal training businesses;
- Improving your business through our business blood test check up;
- We help you get leads with our own business networking events.
More than just Bookkeeping, Bas returns and Tax returns – At Tax Accounting Adelaide we use accounting to grow your business
At Tax Accounting Adelaide we can help your Business use accounting to grow your business