How to grow your sales
Here are some tips from our business networking discussion on the topic of what to do to grow sales.
- Have a marketing plan and plan your marketing strategy. Funnel people towards your web presence, e-mail, appointment, phone and sales conversions.
- Attack the different ways of attracting new clients such as business networking, SEO, lead generation programs, social media and signage.
- Have a sketch video which is short and quickly promotes your services prominently on your website.
- Increase the specific target markets you have for your business.
- Have at least a 10 point plan on sales attractions. Having only two or three is not enough.
- Be active in the community. Go To a club or school you are passionate about and meet people. Tell them what to do in your business.
- Look at successful people or businesses. What are they doing that you can emulate.
- Improve all parts of your business operations
- Run events such as seminars ,webinars or business working events
Break free with Tax Accounting Adelaide Services call us on 83374460
- Sole trader, Partnership, Company and Trust Tax and BAS returns;
- Self Managed Super Funds;
- Bookkeeping and Choosing Accounting Software;
- New business Start ups Advise;
- Specialising in personal training businesses;
- Improving your business through our business blood test check up;
- We help you get leads with our own business networking events.
More than just Bookkeeping, Bas returns and Tax returns – At Tax Accounting Adelaide we use accounting to grow your business